Good morning everyone, I am a new org-mode user and I previously used LaTeX. Unfortunatly, my boss want me to produce MS word file for draft version of articles. So I am looking for a solution allowing me to produce articles both in LaTeX and in Word. I think that the org mode and its LaTeX, Html and Odt exporter can be usefull. I tryed to export files in Odt and Html using the org-cite.el . It works quite fine but I obtained some non expected results such as : "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus.(nil)" where (nil) should have been an author-date. Can that be fixed easily ? Kind regards Ben