On Fri 13 Oct 2023 at 11:56, Ihor Radchenko wrote: > Andrea writes: > >> Thanks Ihor! I found out that there was (likely) an encoding issue on >> one of the source block. I had something like: >> :PROPERTIES: >> :ID: some-id >> :END: >> >> #+being_src emacs-lisp >> >> And trying to evaluate (org-babel-get-src-block-info 'no-eval) at the >> beginning of the source block was returning nil (as if I were outside of it). > > This should not happen. It would be nice if you can share a file with > problematic encoding, so that I could check if we have an edge case > with Org parser.