Thanks for all you do – donation forthcoming! From: Emacs-orgmode On Behalf Of Bastien Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2022 3:32 AM To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Subject: You can now support Org-mode through https://liberapay.com/org-mode/ CAUTION: This email is from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email. Dear all, We recently set up a Liberapay team for processing donations made to Org-mode contributors: https://liberapay.com/org-mode/ For now, the team is comprised of Ihor, Timothy (TEC) and me. If you have a Liberapay account and are a maintainer of one of Org's core file, please don't hesitate to join this team. The team is also open to non-code contributors: e.g. people who spend time answering questions on this list or enhancing Worg documentation, all these efforts that make Org valuable to everyone. New members are added if current members all agree on adding them. Donations are equally shared among members -- for now this amount of donations is 10€ per week, so don't be shy. Thanks to Ihor for triggering this change. For more context about it, see this thread: https://list.orgmode.org/87iloyyd1y.fsf@localhost/ -- Bastien