Ihor Radchenko writes: > David Masterson writes: > >>> "Timestamp" is the general term we use. We make it explicit in the >>> parent section that timestamps may or may not have time specification: >>> >>> A timestamp is a specification of a date (possibly with a time) in a >>> special format, either =<2003-09-16 Tue>= or >>> =<2003-09-16 Tue 09:39>= >> >> Maybe I'm not explicit enough. In section 8.1 of the Org 9.6 manual is >> a subsection "Time/Date Range" that *implies* times are supported in >> ranges by the use of words "time" and "timestamp" when, above, you're >> saying they are undefined (unsupported?) for now. I'm merely saying >> adjust the manual to remove the implication. > > Please check the manual from main branch of Org. It has more text: Shouldn't have inlined the attachment -- here it is as an attachment. Again, this is a patch to the main branch of Org on Savannah.