Hi, When I right click on an agenda item to invoke org-agenda-switch-to, it shows only the specific heading for the item and its top-level heading, and in-between headings are not shown. Is there a way to change this behavior so it shows all parent headings of the item? Currently I often am confused which parent the right-clicked item belongs to. Please see below for a minimal example: Current behavior: * Top Heading *** TODO Heading for the right-clicked item in the agenda Desired behavior: * Top Heading ** Second heading *** TODO Heading for the right-clicked item in the agenda Best Regards, Joon