Hello! There are two patches here. The first one is a simple bug fix that doesn't really have anything to do with the second patch. It just happens to be in the same spot of the code. The second patch allows a habit to be considered done if time was logged to it. Imagine you have an org habit like shaving. Chances are, if you spend time doing it, it's done. I like to set LOGGING to nil for these kinds of habits since it's redundant to have all those state changes that tell me exactly what the logbook already tells me. Let me know what you guys think. Any discussion about the second patch though shouldn't stop the first one from being applied.