* The problem Orgmode under macOS cannot display local images correctly, but it can display internet images without problem. I tried both emacs-mac and emacs-plus, they both have this image problem. But emacs under ArchLinux don’t have this problem. [[file:xxx.png]] cannot be displayed even the file exists. [[./xxx.png]] cannot be displayed even the file exists. [[http://example.org/xxx.png]] can be displayed if the link exists. Emacs can display any images with C-x C-f xxx.png. The problem happens only with orgmode. * The reason After bisecting org-mode source code I found out that this commit causes the problem: https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commit/48da60f47a77f4b99b4160fa620f258896ff4da3 Reverting to previous commit fixes the problem. I’m new to Emacs and don’t understand the code of this commit. I cannot do further investigation. * Screenshot File content: [[./cacochan.png]] [[https://github.com/hlissner/doom-emacs/raw/screenshots/cacochan.png]] Will show like this: