* this possible? (tables+todo lists)
@ 2009-08-14 21:09 Maurizio Vitale
From: Maurizio Vitale @ 2009-08-14 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is it possible to place todo entries in tables, marking specific columns
as status/scheduled/deadline? For repetitive tasks a new row should be
added to the table whenever it is marked DONE.
Thanks,

  Maurizio

* Re: this possible? (tables+todo lists)
@ 2009-08-14 23:02 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-08-14 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: maurizio.vitale; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Aug 14, 2009, at 11:09 PM, Maurizio Vitale wrote:

> Is it possible to place todo entries in tables, marking specific
> columns
> as status/scheduled/deadline? For repetitive tasks a new row should be
> added to the table whenever it is marked DONE.

No, this is not possible.

- Carsten

@ 2009-08-15  2:22   ` Russell Adams
From: Russell Adams @ 2009-08-15  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I've done something similar using columnview, where I had a table of
tasks displayed as rows. You can query the status as a field. Can't
help with the repetition.

On the other hand, I've just started using clocks recently and am
curious if there's a way to format a table of days with hours as
rows. The default clocktable report creates a mini-table per day.

Thanks.

@ 2009-08-15  6:24     ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-08-15  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Russell Adams; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Aug 15, 2009, at 4:22 AM, Russell Adams wrote:

> I've done something similar using columnview, where I had a table of
> tasks displayed as rows. You can query the status as a field. Can't
> help with the repetition.
>
> On the other hand, I've just started using clocks recently and am
> curious if there's a way to format a table of days with hours as
> rows. The default clocktable report creates a mini-table per day.

Nothing like this is currently implemented.

- Carsteb