On 25.9.2013, at 02:31, Jason Riedy wrote: > And Eric Abrahamsen writes: >> I've got a table I'm trying to insert into a sqlite >> database. I've been looking at orgtbl-sqlinsert and this >> page[fn:1], but I suspect all that is out of date. > > FYI, I have changed employers and thus no longer have up-to-date > paperwork at the FSF for assignment. That is only one reason I > haven't updated anything relevant to the orgtbl-sqlinsert > procrasti-working hack... > > A more important reason is that I suspect a method using > org-babel would be much better. > > I was looking for a semi-one-off method to convert a table > definition into something within my workflow at the time. Org > mode was somewhat new and seemed useful (now proven that it is > very useful). I was focused on *my* workflow, but the mindset > behind org-babel is more general. I apologize, but I have not > had the time to look into adapting the mechanism or pursuing the > generalization. I must have overlooked this, my apologies. Thanks! Bug queue one down :) - Carsten > -- > Jason