From: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
To: Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca>
Cc: Carsten Dominik <carsten@orgmode.org>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Annoying face customizations
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:26:15 +0200	[thread overview]

On Aug 14, 2009, at 5:19 PM, Bernt Hansen wrote:

> I think maybe I've fixed this by deleting the entries in the customize
> interface and recreating them from scratch with identical detail.

Hi Bernt,

No, this will com back when you use the agenda or change
any tags with the fast tag interface.

What comes blow is a simpler technique to get rid of the properties:

I have now removed one reason why these things might get text
properties.  Please pull, then do this:

1. Call your agenda C-c a a.
2. Evaluate this form

(setq org-tag-alist
   (mapcar (lambda (x)
             (if (stringp (car x))
		(set-text-properties 0 (length (car x)) nil (car x)))
	    x)
	  org-tag-alist))

3. Customize both variables, and press Se and Save for both of them.

4. Let me know if the problem re-appears (it will if you ever use
    an oder version of Org, either calling the agenda or setting tags.

HTH

- Carsten