Hi David, Thanks a lot! I'll send you the key directory soon. Best regards, Takaaki On 2011/12/14, at 20:19, David Arroyo Menéndez wrote: > Done! > > Please send me your public ssh key to make an unix account and can do git clone and git push > > Best > > El 14 de diciembre de 2011 10:44, Takaaki ISHIKAWA escribió: > Dear all and David, > > Sorry I sent an incomplete mail, it's my mistake. > please ignore the previous e-mail. > > >> David > > Near future, I'll contribute a Japanese translation. > Could you setup the libremanual ikiwiki for Japanese? >