From: Daniel Herzig <daniel.herzig@outlook.at>
To: Dante Catalfamo <dante@lambda.cx>,
	"emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Bug: Can’t assign to hline relative reference
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 14:43:27 +0200	[thread overview]

This seems to be related to: https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/15185/cant-assign-to-hline-relative-reference

There seem to be restrictions regarding hline-relative-references within table-formulas.

If change 'I' and 'II' for 1 and 2 on the very left of the formula, it works (keeping the other hline-relative parts) . If I stay with the former I get the same error as you (emacs 26.1, orgmode 9.1.9, Debian stable).

I hope this can help,
Daniel