* Minor fix for org-attach-dir
@ 2019-09-02 21:26 Gustav Wikström
From: Gustav Wikström @ 2019-09-02 21:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

For full transparency: An issue was found in org-brain [1] due to a
change in functionality of org-attach-dir in commit ae9cd4370.

I've given it some thought and figured that particular change in
functionality wasn't really needed and not obviously correct either.
So org-attach-dir will now check the filesystem (again) to see if the
attachment folder from DIR or ID property exist or not. The check can
be skipped with a new optional flag.

See commit 4b7eda1a2 for the fix.

[1] https://github.com/Kungsgeten/org-brain/pull/203

Regards
Gustav

* Re: Minor fix for org-attach-dir
@ 2019-09-02 21:57 ` Kyle Meyer
From: Kyle Meyer @ 2019-09-02 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gustav Wikström, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Gustav,

Gustav Wikström <gustav@whil.se> writes:

> See commit 4b7eda1a2 for the fix.

This commit, as well as several other recent commits by you, do not
follow the project's convention regarding changelog-like entries in the
commit message.  Regardless of your opinion on this convention (I
personally don't prefer it either), please try to follow it.

--
Kyle

* RE: Minor fix for org-attach-dir
@ 2019-09-03 20:20   ` Gustav Wikström
From: Gustav Wikström @ 2019-09-03 20:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kyle Meyer, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Ah, I'll read up a bit more on that to make the commits conform better,

Thanks