From: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
To: Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: cycling bug
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 08:57:47 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Samuel,

well, you can't have the cake and eat it.

If you want plain list items to be treated like headlines for cycling,
then they will be.  What it happening that outline looks for the first
"headline" after the one where the cursor is on.  Then it decides that
this is a child, the first and oldest, and then it shows all
headings below that are hierarchically equal or higher than this child.
plain list item are level 100 I believe.

Including plain list items into cycling works by simply temporarily
extending outline-regexp in include list items.  It is a hack,
not a full implementation.  Too complex for now to be fixed.

- Carsten