On 9.9.2013, at 10:38, Bastien wrote: > > > Hi Sébastien, > > "Sebastien Vauban" > writes: > >> Of course, the nicest would be to have both: the current `C-down' for text, >> and the "programmatic" behavior when _in code blocks_. Maybe, that's not >> possible, though... > > We could have org-ctrldown and friends the same way we have org-shift* > commands. org-ctrldown would use `org-forward-element' when on some > Org element, and `forward-paragraph' elsewhere. > > I acknowledge binding C-down to `org-forward-element' instead of > `forward-paragraph' is a bit disruptive, and maybe not ideal in all > situations. Yes, it produces unexpected results. - Carsten > > -- > Bastien > >