Am 10.09.2008 um 20:26 schrieb JBash: > Hello, > > I've recently started using the version of org from the git > repository, and I somehow have broken the remember-mode integration > with org. I was previously using 5.22a, with linux, emacs 22, and > remember 1.9. > > When I type 'Ctrl-C r', which used to bring up the remember > template, I now get: > > run-hook-with-args-until-success: Autoloading failed to define > function org-remember-annotation > > Any ideas what I've done to break the integration? Any help will be > appreciated. > Hi, try to put this line in your .emacs - this should help. (require 'org-install) Heinz