Hi > > That's good to hear. Are you up for trying to merge them into the rest > of the Org-mode test suite? This should be as simple as placing any > org-mode example files you have in > > org-mode/testing/examples/ > > placing the .el file defining your tests into > > org-mode/testing/lisp/ > > and renaming all of your tests so that they start with the prefix > "ob-lilypond/" > > I fully understand if you don't have the time to do this, and I should > be able to take a shot at it some time in the not-too-distant future. Hopefully this patch will work for you...