Hi George, in my Emacs, these lines have a white background and are therefore easily distinguished. These lines use org-agenda-date and org-agenda- date-weekend as their faces, respectively. Ah, I guess you mean when you are computing summaries in the agenda column view? No, I don't think there is a way to change that. Maybe there should be, I am putting it on my list. - Carsten On Oct 16, 2008, at 11:59 PM, George Pearson wrote: > In column view for the weekly agenda, the rows containing the dates > for > the upcoming week (e.g. "Friday 17 October 2008") have the same light > grey background as the rows containing the TODO items. Is there a way > to set a different background (like, say, white) for these date rows? > This would make the date separations more obvious in this display. > > I have been poking around in org-faces.el but could not figure out > if anything controlled this background in particular. > > > > > _______________________________________________ > Emacs-orgmode mailing list > Remember: use `Reply All' to send replies to the list. > Emacs-orgmode@gnu.org > http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode