* Regular expressions that describe most (?) org syntax ?
@ 2021-10-30  5:04 Jean-Christophe Helary
From: Jean-Christophe Helary @ 2021-10-30  5:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode

I am looking for a set of regular expressions that roughly describe most of the important org syntax.

A bit like

@code\{[^\}]*\}|@command\{[^\}]*\} ...

describes part of the texi code found in the Emacs manuals.

I could figure something out, but I thought maybe there is already something around…

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com

* Re: Regular expressions that describe most (?) org syntax ?
@ 2021-10-30  5:18 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2021-10-30  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean-Christophe Helary; +Cc: orgmode

Jean-Christophe Helary <lists@traduction-libre.org> writes:

> I am looking for a set of regular expressions that roughly describe most of the important org syntax.
>
> A bit like
>
> @code\{[^\}]*\}|@command\{[^\}]*\} ...
>
> describes part of the texi code found in the Emacs manuals.
>
> I could figure something out, but I thought maybe there is already something around…

You need to study org-element.el starting from
`org-element--current-element'.

Best,
Ihor

* Re: Regular expressions that describe most (?) org syntax ?
@ 2021-10-30  5:21   ` Jean-Christophe Helary
From: Jean-Christophe Helary @ 2021-10-30  5:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: orgmode

> On Oct 30, 2021, at 14:18, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Jean-Christophe Helary <lists@traduction-libre.org> writes:
>
>> I am looking for a set of regular expressions that roughly describe most of the important org syntax.
>
> You need to study org-element.el starting from
> `org-element--current-element'.

Thank you Ihor !

Jean-Christophe