Moin! I'm using org to keep track of my work time. Since I work at a german company I would like to generate a clock table report in german. (It is not supported yet, but that will be a one line patch.) To test the customization I switched to french, which is supported. First try: Setting the document language to fr, nothing changed Second try: Adding ~:land fr~ to the clock table options, surprising result: no language at all. Third try: Setting the language via ~Org Clocktable Defaults~: this actually works. Result: Switching languages actually works, but the interface is strange. I'm using org-mode from ELPA and Emacs 24.3 (Same results with 24.3.91) Is there anything broken in my setup or is this a bug? Axel