I solved this with providing 'printf' format specifiers (http://orgmode.org/org.html#Formula-syntax-for-Calc). I wasn't aware of the the formatting capability - awesome.From: joon.ro@outlook.com To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 15:27:33 -0700 Subject: [O] Column formats for columnview dynamic block Hi, I use columnview dynamic block to generate a table so I can export it.However, it does not obey the #+COLUMNS: settings that I have in the org file.Is there any way to make it obey the settings? I'm exporting the table for LaTeX and I want to control the number of digits that it shows. Cheers,Joon