Hello, Thanks for the review! See two patches attached. One for org and one for worg. Tests still pass on my end. Ihor Radchenko writes: > Please also add etc/ORG-NEWS entry - it is org-element API change. Done > In addition to changes in Org git, you also need to update > https://orgmode.org/worg/org-syntax.html#Timestamps and > https://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-element-api.html(the page source is at https://git.sr.ht/~bzg/worg) Done. Sort of. My change in org-syntax.org now implies that a repeater must come before a delay. I don't know what syntax to use that doesn't make that implication. Although I don't see the harm in telling people to put the repeater first. > This will match timestamps like <2012-03-29 Thu +1y2y>. You may instead > use shy group \(?:...\)? around the whole /2y regexp match. (Or even > rewrite the regexp via rx for better readability, while we are on it). Done. It's my first time using rx though. I don't know if I should be compiling it or something for performance? > This is slightly confusing, because "deadline" has multiple meanings in > Org. repeater-deadline-value/unit would be more readable as the variable name. Done