Apologies for the delay. I had lots of social events surrounding the solar eclipse. The eclipse was really cool, I do recommend. See two patches attached again. All tests pass on my computer. I decided to add an extra `let' statement to my changes to `org-element-timestamp-parser'. I think it adds a touch of clarity and maybe performance. Ihor Radchenko writes: >> My change in org-syntax.org now implies that a repeater >> must come before a delay. I don't know what syntax to use that doesn't >> make that implication. Although I don't see the harm in telling people >> to put the repeater first. > > We can simply leave the previous REPEATER-OR-DELAY, but expand on it > that REPEATER-OR-DELAY is an instance of REPEATER or an instance of > DELAY. Does it make sense? Done. >> Done. It's my first time using rx though. I don't know if I should be >> compiling it or something for performance? > > `rx' is a macro. It will be expanded during compilation. Thank you for the piece of mind. I'll have to use `rx' more often :). Thanks for the reviews! I'll start switching org-habit over to the element API soon. I've already played with that a bit