From: "Alejandro Pérez Carballo" <apcarballo@gmail.com>
To: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [BUG] Prompted to submit (unsure what happened) [9.5.2 (9.5.2-g072523 @ /Users/apc/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 11:27:43 -0800	[thread overview]

I found the source of the problem. I was trying to disable `electric-quote-mode' when in a src block, and found this snippet somewhere:

```
(add-hook 'electric-quote-inhibit-functions #'org-in-src-block-p)
```

Any thoughts on alternative ways of achieving similar behavior? Presumably I'd need to find a way to make `electric-quote-inhibit-functions` vary depending on whether I am in org-mode. But I'm very much an Elisp illiterate, so I'd appreciate any suggestions here.

Best,

Alejandro