Hi Carsten, Hopefully this is the last of the org-mac-message.el patches and it supersedes everything from yesterday morning onwards... It adds Growl detection AppleScript, fixes the commentary, tidies the indentation and fixes two bugs (message:// regex and some formatting) Best, Christopher On 7 Apr 2009, at 14:15, David Abrahams wrote: > > On Apr 7, 2009, at 4:12 AM, Christopher Suckling wrote: > >> And done. > > Thanks. > > s/GrowlaHelperApp/GrowlHelperApp/ > > and there are two lines of comment (where the link is) that seem to > be indented slightly differently from the rest. > >> Carsten, ignore yesterday's patch. >> >> BTW, is there a way of automatically doing the AppleScript >> indentation (I lost it all when I ran indent-region on the buffer >> and was too tired last night to put it back in...)? > > That level of emacs-fu is beyond me :-) > I just did it manually. > > -- > David Abrahams > BoostPro Computing > http://boostpro.com > > > >