On Apr 3, 2014, at 2:37, Bastien wrote: > Hi all, > > I'll try to fix a few remaining bugs in maint this afternoon > then release 8.2.6 so that we can merge it into Emacs emacs-24 > branch, the pretest is scheduled to happen as soon as possible. > > If you have important bugs you want us to look at, now is the > time to point at them. Hi Bastien, Two small usability issues you may want to take a look at: 1) Tell Emacs not to break inline source blocks when filling paragraphs: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-03/msg01310.html 2) Allow =, +, and ; to be entered into org-insert-link. The list of character is org-link-escape-chars seems to be unnecessarily defensive and results in bad links being entered into documents (and then exported). http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2014-03/msg00990.html Michael > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien > >