* How do i change status from todo to done etc without press key letter
@ 2009-04-03 16:26 goodhei8
From: goodhei8 @ 2009-04-03 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

I just update org-mode to 6.25a in winxp.

I set each file like #+SEQ_TODO: TODO(t) | DONE(d!) CANCELED(c@).
Before updating C-c C-t will cycle in the seq above. Now it want me to
press d to get done.
I really like the way before. How can i get it back without delete key
letter(since i use them sometime.)?

Thanks

* Re: How do i change status from todo to done etc without press key letter
@ 2009-04-03 17:05 ` Sebastian Rose
                     ` (2 more replies)
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-04-03 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: goodhei8@gmail.com; +Cc: emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

"goodhei8@gmail.com" <goodhei8@gmail.com> writes:
> I just update org-mode to 6.25a in winxp.
>
> I set each file like #+SEQ_TODO: TODO(t) | DONE(d!) CANCELED(c@).
> Before updating C-c C-t will cycle in the seq above. Now it want me to press d
> to get done.
> I really like the way before. How can i get it back without delete key
> letter(since i use them sometime.)?

Does M-RIGHT not work for you?

* Re: How do i change status from todo to done etc without press key letter
@ 2009-04-03 17:22   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-04-03 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

On Apr 3, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

> "goodhei8@gmail.com" <goodhei8@gmail.com> writes:
>> I just update org-mode to 6.25a in winxp.
>>
>> I set each file like #+SEQ_TODO: TODO(t) | DONE(d!) CANCELED(c@).
>> Before updating C-c C-t will cycle in the seq above. Now it want me
>> to press d
>> to get done.
>> I really like the way before. How can i get it back without delete
>> key
>> letter(since i use them sometime.)?
>

> Does M-RIGHT not work for you?

Or check out the variable `org-use-fast-todo-selection'.

- Carsten

* Re: How do i change status from todo to done etc without press key letter
@ 2009-04-03 22:32   ` goodhei8
From: goodhei8 @ 2009-04-03 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

Shift-right works great for me.
Sorry for my dummy Q. I just so get used to C-c + somekey.

Thanks.

@ 2009-04-03 23:03   ` goodhei8
From: goodhei8 @ 2009-04-03 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode

It works for a (repeat) task in a file. But if it  is a repeat task
(like every week) and in agenda  view, it works different ---- Change
the time stamp associated with the current line by one day into the
future.:(

@ 2009-04-03 23:19     ` goodhei8
From: goodhei8 @ 2009-04-03 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode emacs-orgmode