* Conditional Inclusion
@ 2011-07-05  4:43 Avdi Grimm
From: Avdi Grimm @ 2011-07-05  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm trying to produce two slightly different PDF versions from the
same document.

I want to be able to conditionally include a few LaTeX_HEADER lines
when I publish an Org file. I need to do it in a way I can control
from the command line when I run the export in batch mode. So I need
to either enable the lines with some eval-ed lisp on the emacs command
line, or with an environment variable.

Thoughts on the best way to go about this?

--
Avdi Grimm
http://avdi.org