OK, I think I fixed that. Yes, I have signed FSF papers. On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 4:07 AM, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Michael Brand writes: > > > In my opinion the newest patches can be applied, tests passed on my > > side. Thank you. > > Thanks. > > However, I get compilation errors, probably due to the macro > `org-table-execute-once-per-second'. In particular, using multiple ",t1" > isn't a good idea. > > BTW, Nathaniel, these patches are no tiny changes. Have you signed FSF > papers yet? > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >