Hi Bastien, I believe I did that a long time ago, juste been inactive. I've definitely contributed to org before, although searching through my email I can only find a copyright assignment for Emacs itself (dated 8/23/09), do I have to re-do this? Thanks, Nathaniel Flath On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Nathaniel, > > Nathaniel Flath writes: > > > This patch speeds up org-table-recalculate by removing all 'message' > > function calls. Additionally adds an early check for whether there > > are any formulas and only executes the rest of the function if so. > > The patch is bigger than what can be accepted without requiring a > copyright assignment. Here is the form you would need to send if > you agree: > > http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/plain/request-assign-future.txt > > It can take a month, especially since this is summer time. > > Thanks in advance! > > -- > Bastien >