Sorry, the code in last source block in my attachment got a little bit messed up. I corrected it in this attachment. On 21 March 2014 12:23, Bastien wrote: > Hi Michael, > > thanks for the patch. > > Pontus Michael writes: > > > Primary reason for this change is to fix the problem which I describe > > as > > follows: > > > > This function is not 100% compatible with a org-edit-src facility, > > which provides an option to have indentation added to the code inside > > the block after using command `org-edit-src-code' to edit it. This > > command also handles removal of indentation upon insertion of the > > code > > in temporary buffer where editing of the code will in relevant > > major-mode. > > I'm not sure I understand what the real problem is. > > Can you describe it against the behavior of the current version? > And maybe provide a minimal recipe to reproduce it? > > Did you catch any side-effect of your patch? > > Thanks, > > -- > Bastien >