* org-odt: turning off Table of Contents
@ 2011-10-16 14:03 Mehul Sanghvi
From: Mehul Sanghvi @ 2011-10-16 14:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I do not want a table of contents as it makes no sense for a resume.
How do I disable the generation of that ?
I ran the unit test for ODT and it generated a ToC, although I didn't
see anything in the test.org file to indicate
such a  behaviour.

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi
email: mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com

* Re: org-odt: turning off Table of Contents
@ 2011-10-16 14:42 ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2011-10-16 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

On 10/16/11 4:03 PM, Mehul Sanghvi wrote:
> I do not want a table of contents as it makes no sense for a resume.
> How do I disable the generation of that ?
> I ran the unit test for ODT and it generated a ToC, although I didn't
> see anything in the test.org file to indicate
> such a  behaviour.

In the #+OPTIONS line, set toc:nil

http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options

Hope this helps,
Christian

* Re: org-odt: turning off Table of Contents
@ 2011-10-16 15:02   ` Mehul Sanghvi
From: Mehul Sanghvi @ 2011-10-16 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mail; +Cc: Org Mode

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 10:42, Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> wrote:
> On 10/16/11 4:03 PM, Mehul Sanghvi wrote:
>>
>> I do not want a table of contents as it makes no sense for a resume.
>> How do I disable the generation of that ?
>> I ran the unit test for ODT and it generated a ToC, although I didn't
>> see anything in the test.org file to indicate
>> such a  behaviour.
>>

> In the #+OPTIONS line, set toc:nil
>
> http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options
>
> Hope this helps,
> Christian

Thanks.  I really need to spend time with the Org manual at some point.