From: Mehul Sanghvi <mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com>
To: mail@christianmoe.com
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org, Jambunathan K <kjambunathan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: org-odt: specifying fonts
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 17:15:29 -0400	[thread overview]

Christian,

      Thanks for the stopgap measure.  As for fonts, like styles, it
would be easier, simpler and more elegant
to be able to do that without having to edit styles.odt every time.
This is not specific to org-odt.  It should be,
at least I think so for now, to do this with any exporting backend.

If you send me a styles.odt, and I do not like the fonts you are
using, it becomes cumbersome to be editing the styles.odt
for each font and making sure to change it in all possible places
until I settle on a proper font I want to use.

If I could instead specify the font in org file itself, it would be a
matter of changing the header and re-generating the file.

The ODT_STYLE is certainly a good enhancement.

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi
email: mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com