* Dynamicaly #+INCLUDE files
@ 2014-08-12  5:05 Mehul Sanghvi
From: Mehul Sanghvi @ 2014-08-12  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ML Emacs-orgmode

I have a directory which has multiple sub-directories.  The sub-directories
contain files, some of which I want included into my org file when I export
it for publishing to HTML
using C-c C-e P p to publish.

Rather than manually adding the files I want to an Org file, Is there a way
to dynamically
include the files and have them processed by the publishing exporter ?
 Something
along the lines of:

      for file in *.c *.cpp *.m *.java *.lisp
      do
         echo #+INCLUDE the file
      done

Is there a way to do what I'm looking for ?

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi
email: mehul.sanghvi@gmail.com