Hey David, could you please help me and steer me in the right direction to find the cuprit which makes the caldav calendar lagging an hour compared to the timestamps in org-mode. I use Linux, not sure that might be releated or not. Thanks Torsten On 17 January 2013 20:05, David Engster wrote: > Torsten Wagner writes: > > we just tried org-caldav and it seems to work very nice. > > We use Sogo http://www.sogo.nu/ and hence David might like to ad Sogo > on the > > list of possible caldav servers. > > Thanks, that's good news. I'm actually pretty surprised that it works > right out of the box. > > > Any plans to sync tasks too? > > Could you elaborate? What exactly to you mean by 'task'? Everything with > an active timestamp should get synced. > > -David >