From: Torsten Wagner <torsten.wagner@gmail.com>
To: SAKURAI Masashi <m.sakurai@kiwanami.net>
Cc: "dengste@eml.cc" <dengste@eml.cc>,
Subject: Re: Add agenda entries into diary to export weelky calendar
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:28:58 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi Sakurai san,
CC: Hi David,

thanks a lot for the offer, I would need to check what was the specific
problem. Indeed I would love to use calfw if it can produce a printable
version.
Did you think about a PDF export via LaTeX?
I would be glad to help with this.

Actually, my idea was to get a print-out calendar of the past last week,
the current week and the next 2-3 weeks on a single double sided page. I
would print and fold this every week once, carry it around in my
money-wallet doing good old paper-pen organisation and transfer all the
handwritten stuff into org-mode as soon as I am sitting in front of my PC.

Furthermore, I would like to scan and file those printouts for archiving
purpose.

Finally, you might like to get in contact with the author of
org-caldav David Engster (I was so free to CC him this mail). Since he
should have a pretty good idea of caldav on emacs, it might be possible to
use calfw as caldav-client. This would allow to subscribe to calendars for
public holiday or of co-workers which do not use emacs. If I understood
calfw internal structure right, it would "just" require a calfw-caldav.el
extension.
I can see a lot of great synergetical effects for both projects and would
be glad if this stipulates both of you to think of e.g. certain hooks to
let both projects work seamlessly together.
E.g. calfw could be the frontend for a merge function of org-caldav showing
conflicting appointments.

Thanks a lot for the great projects.
ども ありがと ございます.

Torsten