Hey Bastien, On 7 August 2012 19:23, Bastien wrote: > that a drawer doesn't make an > entry non-empty while cycling, ohhh you challenge us... "does not ... non-empty".... is in fact the same like "if there is only a drawer, the entry is still empty".... right ?! Yes, I agree that should be separated. Maybe an idea would be a rule like.... if all properties in a drawer are marked as hidden and there is nothing else for the particular entry (no body), do not open the entry for the next cycling rounds. I just tested a bit and org-mode is clever enough already to avoid any text-insertion before the property drawer if text get added to a collapsed entry. Thus, this rule just might work and hide "technical" properties completely during cycling. Combined with a #+HIDDEN_PROP: line each and everyone can adjust individually how much and what he likes to hide. #+HIDDEN_PROP: * <----- all properties are hidden would be the extreme and all property drawers will be hidden in case they are the only element of a entry. In case other elements are included, they collapsed drawer line will be dimmed by a different face to indicate that only "hidden" properties are included #+HIDDEN_PROP: <---- this means no properties are hidden would be the other extreme and nothing would be hidden (that essentially would represent the present state). I created two mock-ups. One shows the present solution and the other shows how certain properties can be marked "hidden" and which effect does this have on different level and combinations. Hope that helps within this discussion. I choose a arbitrary colour scheme to make it rather good visible. Torsten