Hi, recently I discovered babel in combination with screen. I really like it. However, I tried to use noweb but it seems not to work. Getting it working would allow to write "tasks" and arbitrary combine them to bigger tasks. I would be interested in results too. Would be nice to receive some feedback from above tasks. Thus, one could document the success or results. For now I have to copy results from the screen terminal which is kind of error prone. Any chance to enhance ob-screen with the above features? Totti