Hi Nicolas, Thanks for the help. Scott On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 8:22 AM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Scott Otterson writes: > > > A function I wrote a few months ago is now failing because it's unable > > to find the org function "org-at-target-p". I think this was > > originally in org.el but I can't find it there now. > > It was removed because its implementation was buggy and not necessary. > > > If this function was removed intentionally could someone suggest a new > > function that can do the same thing? org-at-target-p used to return > > true if the cursor is on a dedicated target. > > You can use Org parser: > > (memq (org-element-type (org-element-context)) '(target radio-target)) > > or > > (org-element-lineage (org-element-context) '(target radio-target) t) > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >