* No priority cookies in html export despite setting pri:t option
@ 2017-02-06 15:48 Gez
From: Gez @ 2017-02-06 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

This happens even with a fresh "portable-style" installation of emacs
and org-mode and no customisations

When I export to plain text I can see the prioity cookies,  When I
export to html there are none, even though I have created a local for
that file and changed pri:nil to pri:t

The html source file doesn't show the cookies - it's not just the html
rendering or css.

Any idea why?

Gez
Org-mode version 8.2.10
Emacs version GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)

* Re: No priority cookies in html export despite setting pri:t option
@ 2017-02-07 21:28 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-02-07 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gez; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

Gez <suleika@gmail.com> writes:

> This happens even with a fresh "portable-style" installation of emacs
> and org-mode and no customisations
>
> When I export to plain text I can see the prioity cookies,  When I
> export to html there are none, even though I have created a local for
> that file and changed pri:nil to pri:t
>
> The html source file doesn't show the cookies - it's not just the html
> rendering or css.
>
> Any idea why?
>
> Gez
> Org-mode version 8.2.10
> Emacs version GNU Emacs 25.1.1 (x86_64-w64-mingw32)

I cannot reproduce the problem with latest Org. You may want to update
it.

Nicolas Goaziou