emacs-orgmode@gnu.org archives
 help / color / mirror / code / Atom feed
* Idea: insert "current sort order" property
@ 2011-10-07 15:02 Gez
  2011-10-11 19:46 ` Christian Moe
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Gez @ 2011-10-07 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 2391 bytes --]

What I'm imagining is a command executed on a headline to insert a property
into each of its children "fixing" the current order; something like
":sorted:01", ":sorted:02"  etc.  Ideally there would be a prompt for the
property key (or part of it) so that there could be more than one such
property for a particular headline, but with the option to simplify the
usage and consistency by having just one property key as a default and no
prompt.

One of my uses of org-mode is to list songs (Lieder) that I am currently
working on, and I mark them up with special todo states and tags relating to
my workflow - e.g. findscore, translate, memorise etc.  I've also been known
to add properties such as 1st line text (if different from title), poet, and
pagenumber.  While I'm dealing with a list of repertoire (there's a lot of
bitty admin involved!)  I've found it useful to sort alphabetically, by TODO
state and by these properties, but I'd like to be able to retain the order
in which the songs will be performed.  I know I could manually add such a
property to each headline myself but I'd really love to be able to quickly
"fix" the order of my sorted headings by automating a ":sorted:" property.
Another use I can imagine for this is when juggling an outline, one could
"fix" an order that reads well, and then play around with it to see how it
might flow better, knowing that it would be easy to return to the last
preferred sort-order - like a rollback.  During the last few weeks I would
have made use of this not only when working on songs, but also when
designing song programmes and writing my resumé.

If a sorted headline got moved to a new parent its sort-order might be a
duplicate one of its siblings, but I don't really see that as a problem -
the user knows it's "only text" after all.  I don't know whether it might be
desired to similarly fix the sort-order of 1st level headlines; perhaps the
command could act per current file, with a < to narrow down to the current
tree.  I'm also not sure how to deal with larger numbers - 01-99 seems like
a good default but could one have an option for 001-999?  I also wonder
about adding the property to more than one level at a time, but might that
be a bit much in terms of affecting performance?

Does anyone else see this as potentially useful?

Gez
GNU Emacs 23.3.1 and org-version 7.7

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2521 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: Idea: insert "current sort order" property
  2011-10-07 15:02 Idea: insert "current sort order" property Gez
@ 2011-10-11 19:46 ` Christian Moe
  2011-10-12 11:35   ` Gez
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Christian Moe @ 2011-10-11 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: suleika; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi, Gez,

On 10/7/11 5:02 PM, Gez wrote:
> What I'm imagining is a command executed on a headline to insert a
> property into each of its children "fixing" the current order;
> something like ":sorted:01", ":sorted:02"  etc.

I think this is a neat idea, and can see some uses for it for my own 
stuff. I've made a first pass below. Please test it and let me know 
how it works for you (and please *don't* test it on anything valuable 
without backing up first!).

> Ideally there would
> be a prompt for the property key (or part of it) so that there could
> be more than one such property for a particular headline, but with the
> option to simplify the usage and consistency by having just one
> property key as a default and no prompt.

More or less done. There'll be a prompt anyway, but just hit RET to 
select the default ("OutlineIndex").

> If a sorted headline got moved to a new parent its sort-order might be
> a duplicate one of its siblings, but I don't really see that as a
> problem - the user knows it's "only text" after all.

The below will just do sequential numbering, as you suggested (01, 02, 
03...) Then, as long as you've only changed the order of siblings at 
each level, the order can be restored by sorting on the outline-index 
property (C-c ^ r) for each parent.

Irretrievable chaos may and probably will result if headlines are 
demoted, promoted, or moved to new parents. As long as the user's fine 
with that, everything's fine.

An obvious refinement would be to do true outline numbering (e.g. 01, 
01-01, 01-01-01, 01-01-02, 01-02-01, 01-02-02 ...). Then you could 
restore the original outline entirely no matter how headings have been 
moved around. But you couldn't do that by sorting; making that useful 
would take additional code, so I haven't implemented it (yet).

> I don't know
> whether it might be desired to similarly fix the sort-order of 1st
> level headlines; perhaps the command could act per current file, with
> a < to narrow down to the current tree.

The below will not number the entry at point, because that could break 
a numbering already set at that level. It will number its direct 
children. With prefix, it will number all its descendants. See how it 
works for you. I made it the default behavior to number only the 
direct children of the entry at point, since littering the whole tree 
with property drawers is not necessarily what you want to do.

> I'm also not sure how to deal
> with larger numbers - 01-99 seems like a good default but could one
> have an option for 001-999?  I also wonder about adding the property
> to more than one level at a time, but might that be a bit much in
> terms of affecting performance?

Solved; the below counts the total number of headings first, then 
adjusts the zero padding accordingly. Code follows.

Yours,
Christian

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
   (defun cm/org-store-outline-order (arg prop)
     "Store the outline of the subtree of the entry at point by
   setting the property PROP of each direct child entry to its
   current position in the tree. With prefix ARG, store the position
   of the whole subtree. The tree can be restored to the stored
   outline by sorting on the property with `C-c ^ r'. Note that this
   will only work properly on the order of each subtree; if headings
   are demoted, promoted, or moved into different subtrees, the
   result may or may not be nonsense, but it will be impossible to
   restore the original order by sorting."
     (interactive "P\nsProperty key (default OutlineIndex): ")
     (if (string= prop "") (setq prop "OutlineIndex"))
     (if (or (not (org-map-entries t (concat prop "={.}") 'tree))
             (y-or-n-p "Property exists; overwrite? "))
         (let* ((match (format "LEVEL%s%s"
                               (if arg ">=" "=")
                               (1+ (org-current-level))))
                (counter 1)
                (width (1+ (floor (log10 (length (org-map-entries t 
match 'tree))))))
                (fstr (concat "%0" (number-to-string width) "d")))
           (org-map-entries
            '(progn
               (org-set-property prop
                                 (format fstr counter))
               (setq counter (1+ counter)))
            match 'tree)
           (message ""))))
#+end_src

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: Idea: insert "current sort order" property
  2011-10-11 19:46 ` Christian Moe
@ 2011-10-12 11:35   ` Gez
  2011-10-12 12:16     ` Christian Moe
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Gez @ 2011-10-12 11:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mail; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 2234 bytes --]

Thanks, Christian.  Please forgive my ignorance but what should I do with
the code?  I've not done anything more advanced than org-customize before.

Gez

On 11 October 2011 20:46, Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> wrote:

> Hi, Gez,
>
>
> On 10/7/11 5:02 PM, Gez wrote:
>
>> What I'm imagining is a command executed on a headline to insert a
>> property into each of its children "fixing" the current order;
>> something like ":sorted:01", ":sorted:02"  etc.
>>
>
> I think this is a neat idea, and can see some uses for it for my own stuff.
> I've made a first pass below. Please test it and let me know how it works
> for you (and please *don't* test it on anything valuable without backing up
> first!).
>
> <snip>

>
> Code follows.

Yours,
> Christian
>
> #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>  (defun cm/org-store-outline-order (arg prop)
>    "Store the outline of the subtree of the entry at point by
>  setting the property PROP of each direct child entry to its
>  current position in the tree. With prefix ARG, store the position
>  of the whole subtree. The tree can be restored to the stored
>  outline by sorting on the property with `C-c ^ r'. Note that this
>  will only work properly on the order of each subtree; if headings
>  are demoted, promoted, or moved into different subtrees, the
>  result may or may not be nonsense, but it will be impossible to
>  restore the original order by sorting."
>    (interactive "P\nsProperty key (default OutlineIndex): ")
>    (if (string= prop "") (setq prop "OutlineIndex"))
>    (if (or (not (org-map-entries t (concat prop "={.}") 'tree))
>            (y-or-n-p "Property exists; overwrite? "))
>        (let* ((match (format "LEVEL%s%s"
>                              (if arg ">=" "=")
>                              (1+ (org-current-level))))
>               (counter 1)
>               (width (1+ (floor (log10 (length (org-map-entries t match
> 'tree))))))
>               (fstr (concat "%0" (number-to-string width) "d")))
>          (org-map-entries
>           '(progn
>              (org-set-property prop
>                                (format fstr counter))
>              (setq counter (1+ counter)))
>           match 'tree)
>          (message ""))))
> #+end_src
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 3289 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: Idea: insert "current sort order" property
  2011-10-12 11:35   ` Gez
@ 2011-10-12 12:16     ` Christian Moe
  2011-10-12 15:59       ` Gez
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Christian Moe @ 2011-10-12 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: suleika; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

You can copy the code into a buffer and `evaluate' it, i.e. teach 
Emacs the new function for this session. You evaluate an elisp 
expression by placing point right after the last closing parenthesis 
and pressing `C-x C-e'. When you do, the minibuffer should display the 
name of the function.

After this, Emacs will only remember the function for the rest of the 
session. If you like it and want it available the next time you start 
Emacs, just copy it into your .emacs file (only the bit *between* the 
#+BEGIN_SRC and #+END_SRC lines).

This is the basic drill for using little snippets of code that don't 
merit a file of their own.

Since this is an interactive function, you can call it with `M-x'. 
Place point in the appropriate parent entry in your music outline and 
try `M-x cm/org-store-outline-order'.

Options:

- Since the code in this case is surrounded by a #+BEGIN_SRC block, if 
you copy it into an Org buffer, you can also evaluate it simply by 
`C-c C-c' with point anywhere on the code block.

- You can change the name and drop the `cm/' prefix if you like (I 
just use it as a reminder this is my hack, not part of Org-mode).

Yours,
Christian



On 10/12/11 1:35 PM, Gez wrote:
> Thanks, Christian.  Please forgive my ignorance but what should I do
> with the code?  I've not done anything more advanced than
> org-customize before.
>
> Gez
>
> On 11 October 2011 20:46, Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com
> <mailto:mail@christianmoe.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi, Gez,
>
>
>     On 10/7/11 5:02 PM, Gez wrote:
>
>         What I'm imagining is a command executed on a headline to insert a
>         property into each of its children "fixing" the current order;
>         something like ":sorted:01", ":sorted:02"  etc.
>
>
>     I think this is a neat idea, and can see some uses for it for my
>     own stuff. I've made a first pass below. Please test it and let me
>     know how it works for you (and please *don't* test it on anything
>     valuable without backing up first!).
>
> <snip>
>
>
>     Code follows.
>
>     Yours,
>     Christian
>
>     #+begin_src emacs-lisp
>       (defun cm/org-store-outline-order (arg prop)
>     "Store the outline of the subtree of the entry at point by
>       setting the property PROP of each direct child entry to its
>       current position in the tree. With prefix ARG, store the position
>       of the whole subtree. The tree can be restored to the stored
>       outline by sorting on the property with `C-c ^ r'. Note that this
>       will only work properly on the order of each subtree; if headings
>       are demoted, promoted, or moved into different subtrees, the
>       result may or may not be nonsense, but it will be impossible to
>       restore the original order by sorting."
>         (interactive "P\nsProperty key (default OutlineIndex): ")
>         (if (string= prop "") (setq prop "OutlineIndex"))
>         (if (or (not (org-map-entries t (concat prop "={.}") 'tree))
>                 (y-or-n-p "Property exists; overwrite? "))
>             (let* ((match (format "LEVEL%s%s"
>                                   (if arg ">=" "=")
>                                   (1+ (org-current-level))))
>                    (counter 1)
>                    (width (1+ (floor (log10 (length (org-map-entries t
>     match 'tree))))))
>                    (fstr (concat "%0" (number-to-string width) "d")))
>               (org-map-entries
>     '(progn
>                   (org-set-property prop
>                                     (format fstr counter))
>                   (setq counter (1+ counter)))
>                match 'tree)
>               (message ""))))
>     #+end_src
>
>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: Idea: insert "current sort order" property
  2011-10-12 12:16     ` Christian Moe
@ 2011-10-12 15:59       ` Gez
  2011-10-12 19:51         ` Christian Moe
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Gez @ 2011-10-12 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mail; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 12 October 2011 13:16, Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> wrote:
 If you like it and want it available the next time you start Emacs,
> just copy it into your .emacs file (only the bit *between* the #+BEGIN_SRC
> and #+END_SRC lines).

It's in my .emacs now - I have just tested it and it seems to work
perfectly.  Thank you so much for it.  And thanks for explaining what
to do with code snippets.

I do use revisioning, but Is there a protocol I should use for testing
code snippets before using them on my original data or can they be
considered safe after being run once?

One thing that might be useful to add to the code please ...   If when
prompting for the property key, TAB brought up the list of
auto-complete keys (like when using C-c C-x p) that would make for
easier maintenance and consistency; e.g. when I deliberately want to
overwrite a previous outline index it would avoid a second set of
properties being written accidentally if I made a typo.

Gez


> On 10/12/11 1:35 PM, Gez wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Christian.  Please forgive my ignorance but what should I do
>> with the code?  I've not done anything more advanced than
>> org-customize before.
>>
>> Gez
>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: Idea: insert "current sort order" property
  2011-10-12 15:59       ` Gez
@ 2011-10-12 19:51         ` Christian Moe
  2011-10-13 11:40           ` Gez
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Christian Moe @ 2011-10-12 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: suleika; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 10/12/11 5:59 PM, Gez wrote:

> I do use revisioning, but Is there a protocol I should use for testing
> code snippets before using them on my original data or can they be
> considered safe after being run once?

Save often; backup/commit often; be ready to hit 'undo'...? Do the 
first test run on mock data in a test.org file?

> One thing that might be useful to add to the code please ...   If when
> prompting for the property key, TAB brought up the list of
> auto-complete keys (like when using C-c C-x p) that would make for
> easier maintenance and consistency; e.g. when I deliberately want to
> overwrite a previous outline index it would avoid a second set of
> properties being written accidentally if I made a typo.

Then we need a way to keep track of what property keys are used to 
store outlines in, so we can offer those and only those for 
completion. (We don't want to offer all the property keys used in the 
buffer -- that's an invitation to overwrite data.)

So in my second pass (below), when you use a :foo: property to store 
the outline index, `foo' gets added to a list of keys in the 
:Stored_outlines: property of the parent. When you store an outline, 
the prompt for a property key offers completion on all the keys stored 
in :Stored_outlines:. See how this works for you.

Yours,
Christian



#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
   (defun cm/org-store-outline-order (arg prop)
     "Store the heading order of the subtree of the entry at point
   by setting the property PROP of each direct child entry to its
   current position in the tree. With prefix ARG, store the position
   of the whole subtree.

   You can store different heading orders in the same subtree by
   using different keys as PROP; these will be listed in the
   Stored_Outlines property of the parent entry. The tree can be
   restored to a given stored outline by sorting on the appropriate
   property with `C-c ^ r'.

   Note that this will only work properly on the order of each
   subtree; if headings are demoted, promoted, or moved into
   different subtrees, the result may or may not be nonsense, but it
   will be impossible to restore the original order by sorting."
     (interactive "P\ni")
         (let* ((match (format "LEVEL%s%s"
                               (if arg ">=" "=")
                               (1+ (org-current-level))))
                (counter 1)
                (width (1+
                        (floor
                         (log10
                          (length (org-map-entries t match 'tree))))))
                (fstr (concat "%0" (number-to-string width) "d"))
                (defaultprop "OutlineIndex")
                (keychain "Stored_Outlines")
                (keys (org-entry-get-multivalued-property
                        (point) keychain)))
           (unless prop
             (setq prop
                   (org-icompleting-read
                    (concat "Property to use [" defaultprop "]: ")
                    (mapcar 'list keys) nil nil nil nil defaultprop)))
           (when (or (not (org-map-entries t (concat prop "={.}") 'tree))
                     (y-or-n-p "Property exists; overwrite? "))
             (org-entry-add-to-multivalued-property
              (point) "Stored_Outlines" prop)
             (org-map-entries
              '(progn
                 (org-set-property prop
                                   (format fstr counter))
                 (setq counter (1+ counter)))
              match 'tree)
             (message ""))))
#+END_SRC




> Gez
>
>
>> On 10/12/11 1:35 PM, Gez wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks, Christian.  Please forgive my ignorance but what should I do
>>> with the code?  I've not done anything more advanced than
>>> org-customize before.
>>>
>>> Gez
>>
>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: Idea: insert "current sort order" property
  2011-10-12 19:51         ` Christian Moe
@ 2011-10-13 11:40           ` Gez
  2011-10-13 12:39             ` Christian Moe
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Gez @ 2011-10-13 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mail; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 12 October 2011 20:51, Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> wrote:

>
> Then we need a way to keep track of what property keys are used to store
> outlines in, so we can offer those and only those for completion. (We don't
> want to offer all the property keys used in the buffer -- that's an
> invitation to overwrite data.)

That makes sense
>
> So in my second pass (below), when you use a :foo: property to store the
> outline index, `foo' gets added to a list of keys in the :Stored_outlines:
> property of the parent. When you store an outline, the prompt for a property
> key offers completion on all the keys stored in :Stored_outlines:. See how
> this works for you.
>

Thanks.  I got it to work from a scratch buffer but not from .emacs
(previous version worked fine from my .emacs).  Restarting emacs
showed an error.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
`q:/Q_Synced/Portable/emacs-23.3/home/.emacs':

Invalid read syntax: #

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't copy the whole backtrace here (an encoding issue?)  Here's
the start and end of it in case it's any help:
_______________________________________
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-read-syntax "#")
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil
"q:/Q_Synced/Portable/emacs-23.3/home/.emacs" nil t)  ; Reading at
buffer position 13136
  load-with-code-conversion("q:/Q_Synced/Portable/emacs-23.3/home/.emacs"
"q:/Q_Synced/Portable/emacs-23.3/home/.emacs" t t)
  load("~/.emacs" t t)
  #[nil
<un-pastable stuff snipped>
[init-file-user system-type user-init-file-1 user-init-file otherfile
source ms-dos "~" "/_emacs" windows-nt directory-files nil
"^\\.emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?$" "~/.emacs" "^_emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?$"
"~/_emacs" "/.emacs" t load expand-file-name "init"
file-name-as-directory "/.emacs.d" file-name-extension "elc"
file-name-sans-extension ".el" file-exists-p file-newer-than-file-p
message "Warning: %s is newer than %s" sit-for 1 "default" alt
inhibit-default-init inhibit-startup-screen] 7]()
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()
_________________________________________

Gez

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: Idea: insert "current sort order" property
  2011-10-13 11:40           ` Gez
@ 2011-10-13 12:39             ` Christian Moe
  2011-10-13 18:34               ` Gez
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Christian Moe @ 2011-10-13 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: suleika; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

Not sure I can help; I don't quite see how this error could be caused 
by anything in the code I sent you. Is this happening on the same 
system as you used before? What version of Emacs are you on when this 
happens?

Yours,
Christian

On 10/13/11 1:40 PM, Gez wrote:

> Thanks.  I got it to work from a scratch buffer but not from .emacs
> (previous version worked fine from my .emacs).  Restarting emacs
> showed an error.
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
> `q:/Q_Synced/Portable/emacs-23.3/home/.emacs':
>
> Invalid read syntax: #
>
> To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
> cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
> the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I couldn't copy the whole backtrace here (an encoding issue?)  Here's
> the start and end of it in case it's any help:
> _______________________________________
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (invalid-read-syntax "#")
>    eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*>  nil
> "q:/Q_Synced/Portable/emacs-23.3/home/.emacs" nil t)  ; Reading at
> buffer position 13136
>    load-with-code-conversion("q:/Q_Synced/Portable/emacs-23.3/home/.emacs"
> "q:/Q_Synced/Portable/emacs-23.3/home/.emacs" t t)
>    load("~/.emacs" t t)
>    #[nil
> <un-pastable stuff snipped>
> [init-file-user system-type user-init-file-1 user-init-file otherfile
> source ms-dos "~" "/_emacs" windows-nt directory-files nil
> "^\\.emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?$" "~/.emacs" "^_emacs\\(\\.elc?\\)?$"
> "~/_emacs" "/.emacs" t load expand-file-name "init"
> file-name-as-directory "/.emacs.d" file-name-extension "elc"
> file-name-sans-extension ".el" file-exists-p file-newer-than-file-p
> message "Warning: %s is newer than %s" sit-for 1 "default" alt
> inhibit-default-init inhibit-startup-screen] 7]()
>    command-line()
>    normal-top-level()
> _________________________________________
>
> Gez
>
>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: Idea: insert "current sort order" property
  2011-10-13 12:39             ` Christian Moe
@ 2011-10-13 18:34               ` Gez
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 9+ messages in thread
From: Gez @ 2011-10-13 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mail; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

That was my duh - I accidentally left a # in when copying to my
.emacs.  It works fine now.  Thank you.

Gez

On 13 October 2011 13:39, Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Not sure I can help; I don't quite see how this error could be caused by
> anything in the code I sent you. Is this happening on the same system as you
> used before? What version of Emacs are you on when this happens?
>
> Yours,
> Christian
>
> On 10/13/11 1:40 PM, Gez wrote:
>
>> Thanks.  I got it to work from a scratch buffer but not from .emacs
>> (previous version worked fine from my .emacs).  Restarting emacs
>> showed an error.
>>
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
>> `q:/Q_Synced/Portable/emacs-23.3/home/.emacs':
>>
>> Invalid read syntax: #
>>
>> To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
>> cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
>> the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.
>> -------------------------------------------------------------------------

>
>

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2011-10-13 18:34 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 9+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2011-10-07 15:02 Idea: insert "current sort order" property Gez
2011-10-11 19:46 ` Christian Moe
2011-10-12 11:35   ` Gez
2011-10-12 12:16     ` Christian Moe
2011-10-12 15:59       ` Gez
2011-10-12 19:51         ` Christian Moe
2011-10-13 11:40           ` Gez
2011-10-13 12:39             ` Christian Moe
2011-10-13 18:34               ` Gez

Code repositories for project(s) associated with this inbox:

	https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git

This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).