From: Takafumi Arakaki <aka.tkf@gmail.com>
To: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <hi@yagnesh.org>
Cc: "François Pinard" <pinard@iro.umontreal.ca>, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Inserting a comma as prefix of headlines (in Org code blocks)
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 17:23:53 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

Indeed, orgparse can parse only subset of org syntax.  It is primary
developed for OrgViz [1] which is an app to view your org files in
various formats including calendar, graph and table.  That's why it
doesn't understand babel stuff.  I thought I'd advertise it in org
ML at some point but I was too lazy to do that.

As orgparse supports `:PROPERTIES:', I think it is not hard to support
babel syntax.  If somebody can write a patch I am happy to review and
pull it.

[1] https://github.com/tkf/orgviz