Hi, Basically, this patch changes all occurrence of "[dwmy]" with "[hdwmy]" and adds "("h" . hour)" to whata of org-auto-repeat-maybe. I think it is better to have some constant to indicate "dwmy". So, this pull request is rather a proof-of-concept and a feature request. I didn't try to do it by myself because I thought org developers might have some preference to how to add this constant. If somebody who can commit the change can add a constant and introduce "h" for repeated cookie, please do it. If you think I should create another patch to add the constant, please give me a name of the constant. How should we call "dwmy"? "Time unit chars" or something like that? If the current patch is acceptable, it is fine for me. Maybe you want to introduce some constants afterward. Best, Takafumi