It's ok, I managed to find it, thanks I realize that I also have the same mistake as him (Can’t expand minibuffer to full frame). I'm not good enough in emacs-lisp, but I hope it's not too complicated to solve for you ^^. Le ven. 5 août 2022 à 04:27, Ihor Radchenko a écrit : > Okay, I understand. Sorry for the duplicate, I didn't see this thread. > > > No problem. It's not like that thread is obviously related. I found the > relation in the root cause, after debugging. > > Also, I don't understand why, but when I click on it, no site is >> accessible. I tried to remove the "@localhost", also nothing. >> Do you know how to follow the thread ? > > > Copy-paste the link manually? IDK. The link works on my side. > I guess you can search "org-auto-repeat-maybe: error "Can’t expand > minibuffer to full frame" and missing log note > " subject > in https://list.orgmode.org/ > > On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 10:11 AM Cletip Cletip > wrote: > >> Okay, I understand. Sorry for the duplicate, I didn't see this thread. >> >> Also, I don't understand why, but when I click on it, no site is >> accessible. I tried to remove the "@localhost", also nothing. >> Do you know how to follow the thread ? >> >> Thanks you again for your help. >> >> On Fri, 5 Aug 2022, 03:26 Ihor Radchenko, wrote: >> >>> Cletip Cletip writes: >>> >>> > So, can we consider this as a bug? >>> >>> Yup. And the linked thread may be the fix or at least something close. >>> >>> Best, >>> Ihor >>> >>>