Ok thanks a lot for your answers, I made the function, if ever it can interest someone one day (defun org-get-tags-with-hierarchy-at-point() "Return the list of tag WITH the sub-tags if they exist at point" (interactive) (let ((tags-heading (org-get-tags)) (tags-result '())) (dolist (tag tags-heading) (dolist (tag-to-add (org-tags-expand tag t)) (push tag-to-add tags-result) ) ) (delete-dups tags-result) ) ) Do not hesitate to change the "tags-heading" variable to select a different heading Thanks again for your answers ! Le jeu. 1 sept. 2022 à 09:03, Ihor Radchenko a écrit : > Cletip Cletip writes: > > > Just one last clarification to be sure: there is no native function in > > org-mode to have the list of tags with a hierarchy? I have to write my > > function with the two functions > > org-get-tags and org-tags-expand > > to get the result I want : a list of tags that takes into account the > > hierarchy defined by the "org-tag-alist" variable > > AFAIK, we have no such function. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at https://orgmode.org/. > Support Org development at https://liberapay.com/org-mode, > or support my work at https://liberapay.com/yantar92 >