So, can we consider this as a bug? Le jeu. 4 août 2022 à 17:01, Ihor Radchenko a écrit : > Cletip Cletip writes: > > > Hello to all, > > > > I am trying to do what is in the title of this mail, but there is > something > > surprising: > > > > Everything works perfectly well, except when inserting statistics cookies > > (for the parent obviously). Indeed, when changing the state of the > subtask, > > the lines like this : > > > > - State " new state" from "old state" [2022-08-04 Thu 16:09] > > > > are not saved under the subtask, but always under the main heading. > > This is likely related to > https://orgmode.org/list/871qu8ccvr.fsf@localhost > CCing Bhavin. > > > To reproduce this curious behavior, you only need this configuration: > > Confirmed. > > Something inside `org-todo' call in the hook triggers recursive-edit > that, in turn, triggers premature call to post-command-hook containing > note saving function. > > Best, > Ihor >