* org-agenda no longer clocks out then in
@ 2021-06-23 15:10 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2021-06-23 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

For years my workflow has centered in org-agenda and I would go from one clocked item to the next.  For instance, I would be clocked into my "Emails" task, which never closes, and then eventually move down in the agenda to "Task B". Then I hit C-x TAB to clock in. It correctly queries for a comment on the task I'm leaving but no longer clocks me in to the new task as I'd asked. Is this a bug or am I missing a new setting?

Org mode version 9.4.6 (9.4.6-gf70e36

Thanks!

- Tory