You can also use latexmkwhich was designed to solve this kind of problem. I have this in my init.el (setq org-latex-pdf-process '("latexmk -pdflatex=xelatex -pdf -latexoption=-shell-escape %f")) On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 2:46 PM, Nick Dokos wrote: > "o.castillo.felisola@gmail.com" writes: > > > > A single doubt is left... the bibtex compilation is not performed > > during the exportation process, should be done manually, Am I write? > > > > You can customize org-latex-pdf-process to do what you want. > By default, it does three pdflatex runs in a row. If texi2dvi > works for you, it might be preferable. But you can always add > a bibtex run after the first pdflatex run. > > Nick > > > -- Ahmadou H. DICKO statistician economist (Ingénieur Statisticien Économiste) PhD candidate in Climate change economics Faculty of economics and managment - Cheikh Anta Diop University West African Science Service Center on Climate Change and Adaptated Land Use (WASCAL) Center for Development Research (ZEF) - University of Bonn email : ahmadou.dicko@ucad.edu.sn twitter : @dickoah github : github/dickoa tel : +221 33 827 55 16 portable: +221 77 123 81 69