What could be called. It's not org-fold-core-style. Can I be just a data corruption of the text properties? I've no idea what they are exactly, and what other parts use them. Maybe a conflicting key, or failed optimization, or side effect on the regions they apply to. I just want to give ideas from somebody who is free of knowledge. My guess is that the issue is within org-mode. But tell us, what functions we should look for in our code and the used packages. Am Di., 9. Mai 2023 um 08:23 Uhr schrieb Ihor Radchenko : > "Thomas S. Dye" writes: > > >> You can try > >> M-x debug-on-variable-change org-fold-core-style > > > > In case it's helpful, I set debug-on-variable-change as you > > suggested but was bitten by the bug without triggering the > > debugger. > > Which likely means that something is calling folding functions from > outline.el instead of Org-native folding. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >