I probably mis-interpreted the code. Because then I would also fail for normal headings. Just thinking about the symptoms I think the issue Is that (org-end-of-subtree) works with type 'headline. And inlinetask is a different type, right? IMO org-mode should consistently treat inlinetasks including the END line as a branch. Then org-cut-special would do something useful on them, i.e. cutting the inlinetask includinging its contents and the END line. Am Do., 17. Aug. 2023 um 10:42 Uhr schrieb Michael Dauer < mick.dauer@gmail.com>: > I looked directly into the code and I think I found the issue: > (org-copy-subtree) calls (org-end-of-subtree) without providing an > element. But without an element this function just jumps to (point-max). > I would expect a different behavior or (org-end-of-subtree). Since element > is optional it should take the element at point. > > > Am Mi., 16. Aug. 2023 um 18:02 Uhr schrieb Ihor Radchenko < > yantar92@posteo.net>: > >> Michael Dauer writes: >> >> > No. Here also * h2 gets killed by org-cut-special. >> >> You may need to pull the latest main. >> >> > What is REPRO_ARGS? org-onlinetask.el is included org repo anyway? >> >> See https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback >> REPRO_ARGS are just extra arguments passed to Emacs when opening it in a >> clean environment in current Org git repo. >> >> -- >> Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, >> Org mode contributor, >> Learn more about Org mode at . >> Support Org development at , >> or support my work at >> >